Baby/Child - 12 years and under
are the benefits of baby/Child massage?
Children respond very differently to touch and are
often willing and excited recipients. A variety of different techniques can be
used to enhance their massage.
- Baby massages can help boost circulation and
- Infant Massage helps strengthen joints and
- Infant Massage can encourage the body’s removal
of waste and toxins
- It can help relieve colic, constipation,
teething. If you have had a baby with colic you know what a benefit it is
to find something that helps with relieving the pain for the infant and the
anxiety for the parents
- Baby Massage can help the baby to sleep
longer – always a favourite with the parents!
- Rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes and chronic pain
- Helps with creating a bond between mother and
baby. It gives them a place and a time to be together, free from the
worries and pressures of everyday life.
- Infant massages are relaxing for both mother and
- Baby massage aids the growth and development of